POST CORONAVIRUS MEASURES
–> Based on the latest measures, never very clear, received from public authorities
–> Taken in consultation with the Brussels tourism sector
–> Constantly evolving; Check this page regularly
RESUME AND PRECAUTIONS
– In accordance with the deconfinement plan, visits for individuals and private visits (for your groups and companies) will resume as of Monday, June 8
– Regular visits for individuals are limited to a maximum of 20 registrants. Private visits are organized on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstances
– Safety distances of at least 1m50 will be respected in all circumstances. The guide will see to it
– Stops in cramped areas will be adapted or eliminated
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Stops in bars and restaurants (for aperitifs or tastings) along the route will be reviewed and adapted taking into account health and safety.
– Chocolate tastings will be held outside the shops.
– Tips and cash payments are accepted
– Thank you for your support in these strange times 🙂