POST CORONAVIRUS MEASURES
–> Based on the latest measures, never very clear, received from public authorities
–> Taken in consultation with the Brussels tourism sector
–> Constantly evolving; Check this page regularly
– Regular tours for individuals are limited to a maximum of 15 registrations. Private tours are organized on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstances.
– The guides wear masks. We advise visitors to do the same.
– Safety distances of at least 1m50 will be respected in all circumstances.
– With all these constraints in place, the guides will make sure everyone has a good time. Wearing a mask doesn’t mean you can’t have fun !
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Stops in bars and restaurants (for aperitifs or tastings) along the route will be reviewed and adapted taking into account health and safety.
– Chocolate tastings will be held outside the shops.
– Tips and cash payments are accepted
– Thank you for your support in these strange times 🙂